Rated #12 Golf Course in West Virginia
Our 18-hole, par 72 golf course is surrounded by picturesque mountain terrain and breathtaking West Virginia countryside. The Geoffrey Cornish designed course, rated four stars by Golf Digest Magazine, is open April through early November and offers meticulously groomed fairways and lush greens that are perfectly suited for any golfer.
With 65 sand bunkers and eight water hazards, the Canaan Valley course presents a challenge to the experienced golfer, yet remains friendly to the novice. The practice facility includes a driving range, putting green, sand bunker and chipping greens.
Canaan Valley Resort’s Golf Course named #12 golf course in West Virginia! Read more about the honor by clicking here.
- Meticulously groomed fairways and lush greens
- 65 sand bunkers and eight holes, with water hazards
- Blue tees are 6,984 yards, with a slope rating of 130
- White tees are 6,436 yards, with a slope rating of 128
- Red tees are 5,795 yards, with a slope rating of 127
- Gold tees are 5,966 yards, with a slope rating of 122
- Driving range, putting green, and sand bunker
- Golf clubhouse offers food & beverage items, plus lockers
- Pro Shop featuring a variety of apparel, golf items, clubs, bags and more…
- Rentals include golf carts, pull carts and clubs