The Best “Drive” You’ll Ever Make!
Cool mountain breezes and a meticulously groomed Geoffrey Cornish designed golf course will greet you at Canaan Valley Resort State Park. Our four star rated course by Golf Digest Magazine is a challenge to the advanced golfer but forgiving to the beginner. The Pro Shop at our popular West Virginia golf resort is equipped with all the accessories you might need for a day on the course, driving range, and putting green. What better way to spend a few brilliant spring, summer, or autumn days than on our links?
Open April through Mid-November, this Championship West Virginia golf course includes:
- Meticulously groomed fairways and lush greens
- 65 sand bunkers and eight holes, with water hazards
- Blue tees are 6,984 yards, with a slope rating of 130
- White tees are 6,436 yards, with a slope rating of 128
- Red tees are 5,820 yards, with a slope rating of 127
- Gold tees are 5,966 yards, with a slope rating of 122
- Driving range, putting green, and sand bunker
- Golf clubhouse offers a Clubhouse Grille and locker rooms
- Pro Shop, with golf carts, pull carts, and golf-club rentals
To be eligible for group rates, reserve a package for 12 or more of your golf friends!
Bring 12 or more and receive one free package for every 11 paid packages.
Packages start at $84 and include unlimited green fees.