View larger map
Located high in the Allegheny Mountains of north central West Virginia, Canaan Valley Resort boasts a unique valley setting at an elevation of 3,300 feet. This popular name in Davis WV hotels is surrounded by the million-acre Monongahela National Forest, and is adjacent to the Canaan Valley Wildlife Refuge and the Dolly Sods Wilderness Area. Only 3 hours from Pittsburgh and Washington D.C., this unique, beautiful and exhilarating Davis hotel and resort is the perfect escape from the city:
- Nestled amid more than 6,000 acres of state parkland, on the edge of the Monongahela National Forest
- Surrounded by the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains
- More than 3,200 feet above sea level
- Approximately 3.5 hours west of Mid-Atlantic seaboard cities
- 38 miles from Elkins-Randolph County Airport (KEKN)
- 165 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
•From the North: I- 79 South to Rt. 33 (Weston). East on Rt. 33 to Harman. From Harman, take Rt. 32 North to Canaan Valley.
•From the South: I-77 North of Beckley. Rt. 19 North to I-79. I-79 North to Weston. East on Rt. 33 to Harman. From Harman, take Rt. 32 North to Canaan Valley.
•From the East: Rt. 66 West to I-81 South. I-81 South to 55 West at Strasburg. Follow Rt. 55 West to Harman, WV. From Harman, take Rt. 32 North to Canaan Valley.
•From the West: Rt. 50 East to Clarksburg. South on I-79 to Weston. East on Rt. 33 to Harman. From Harman, take Rt. 32 North to Canaan Valley.
Canaan Valley Resort
230 Main Lodge Rd.
Davis, WV 26260
North 39 degrees 01.450′
West 079 degrees 27.889′